Thursday, March 28, 2013

Petite Threla Part II

Alright, so I really love Petite Threla balms. There, I said it. I think these balms are fabulous! I also have to be honest and say I forgot that this is actually my third order from Petite Threla, I totally skipped over reviewing my second order on accident. But, don't worry! That will also be posted in the future. And there will probably be tons more Petite Threla reviews in the future because I really just love these balms! Anyway, now that we got all that out of the way, here's which Petite Threla balms I picked up this time:

Company: Petite Threla

Flavors: Pomegranate, Watermelon, Blackcurrant, Choco Orange, Candy Apple, and Choco Strawberry. The Pomegranate smells amazing! It is a sweet almost candy-like scent, it really surprised me because I thought it was going to be more tart and not as bright of a scent like some of my other pomegranate balms, but this one was really amazing. The Watermelon smells like sour watermelon candy to me (why does everything smell like candy to me?). This balm is a little lighter in scent. The Blackcurrant is also a little lighter in scent, it smells faintly of a slightly sweet and tart berry. The Choco Orange smells incredible! It smells like dark chocolate combined with sweet citrus orange. I'm a sucker for a good chocolate orange balm and this one is definitely amazing! The Candy Apple smells like sweet, fresh apple coated in deliciously sugary candy. This is definitely for those of people like myself who can have the occasional sweet tooth. The Choco Strawberry smells wonderful! It's a rich chocolate scent combined with sweet, ripe strawberries. I've been lovin' chocolate covered fruit balms lately, I'm not sure why, but this one definitely hits the spot! I'm so glad TH included it in my order, seriously some of the best customer service I've had has been with this shop.

Wear: These balms go on pretty smooth, a little stickier than some of my other balms, but they do go on smooth and wonderful! They feel great on my lips, this formula is probably one of my most favorite lip balm formulas. I could put these on all day (not that I have to because you can feel these for hours on your lips!).

Packaging: I love the way these balms look. They're so simple and polished and professional looking. These balms come in your average sized lip balm tubes with white labels. The labels are designed SO beautifully. Seriously, I love the way they look. They each have the flavor of the balm written clearly on front and then there are pictures placed all over the label that depict the flavor of the balm. Seriously, everything is just so cute!

Price: $3 per tube or $8 for 3 tubes which is seriously SUCH a great deal. I am more than willing to shell out $8 to try three fabulous balms!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price, Customer Service (it's top notch!)
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. Basically, like I said, I love Petite Threla balms. I think they're wonderful and there are so many flavors to choose from! My favorite is still the Lemon Chiffon which I will probably use for the rest of my life, it's seriously such a perfect balm.

Ingredients: Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Mango Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Safflower Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Soybean Oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Stevia

Have you tried Petite Threla balms yet? Which flavor is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. I can NOT get enough of Petite Threla!! Love TH so much! The Burnt Caramel lip glace is amazing, and I don't usually go for caramel-scented balms! Might be my favorite, though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Petite Threla balms are some of my favorite balms! I've never tried the Burnt Caramel, I'm not a huge fan of caramel balms, but now I'm interested in giving it a try =).

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. I bought some of their lip balms a few years back, and we thought they were hard and waxy. The Earl Grey and Lychee smelled artificial to us. But we did like the pandan soap scent, Jasmine deodorant and Lemon Chiffon deodorant scent (my favorite). A lemon chiffon lip balm didn't exist at that time so I'm interested in trying Petite Threla again because I really enjoyed my last transaction. You say the lip balms are kind of sticky so I wonder if the formula changed...How do they compare to Orange Thyme lip balm texture? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Petite Threla balms are firmer than Orange Thyme balms. Orange Thyme balms are super creamy, Petite Threla's are more firm and seem to stick to your lips better. The glide on PT balms isn't as quick or slick as Orange Thyme balms, but they do feel awesome on my lips.

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...