Monday, March 4, 2013

Mini Monday 3.4.13

I think Mini Mondays may be my hardest post to write each week, it's just so hard to choose which three balms will be showcased that week! And lately I've been receiving a lot of balms from some of the same shops and I try to mix it up a bit by not showing the same shops over and over again, but those happen to be the new ones I haven't reviewed yet! Sometimes I also forget which balms I've already included in a Mini Monday, but I think I do a pretty good job at avoiding re-dos. Anyway, here's this week's installment:

PuurBody's Creme Brulee
I don't really think this balm smells like creme brulee. We eat creme brulee many times a month and we also eat the cereal Waffle Crisp many times a month and this balm definitely reminds my boyfriend and I of the latter. It's more maple syrupy scented than creamy burnt custard. Which isn't a huge deal for me since I obviously like Waffle Crisp.

ForGoodnessGrape's Apple Crisp
This balm smells like apples to me with a little bit of caramel sweetness. It has a warm scent to it, but it doesn't really remind me of fresh baked apple crisp (which probably my most favorite dessert to make).
Also, use code: NEWCOURSE20 to save 20% off your purchase from ForGoodnessGrape until Sunday!

Gap's Pineapple Twist
This balm smells like sweet ripe pineapple, it's really tropical and refreshing!

I hope you enjoyed this week's Mini Monday!
Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...