Thursday, March 14, 2013

Epically Epic Part 7!

Happy Pi Day, everyone! I hope you guys are enjoying all of the Epically Epic goodness you've been seeing the last couple of weeks. With all of the amazing limited edition balms Allison has been cranking out, it's been hard to resist going on and on about her balms! Sorry to disappoint some of you, but this post isn't on some of the new and super amazing limited edition balms that I just picked up. It's on some other super amazing balms I bought a few weeks ago from Epically Epic!

Company: Epically Epic

Flavors: Blue Moon, Lemon Mint, and Lavender Vanilla Chamomile. When I first saw Allison's Blue Moon balm I was so intrigued by it! It's so hard to say what this balm is. I really just want to say "oh, it's just blue, that's all there is to it!". But really, it's kind of fruity, kind of creamy, It smells like some bath and body products I had when I was younger. It's like a little like cotton candy, but fruitier. Okay, seriously, I'm drawing a blank here. It just smells good! The Lemon Mint is one of my most favorite balms from Epically Epic ever! It's an absolutely wonderful blend of refreshing, tingly mint and sweet lemon. I realized I included it in my Best of 2012 list, without having reviewed it when I should have, oops! It's seriously amazing though. When I ordered the Blue Moon, Allison included a tube of her Lavender Vanilla Chamomile as well. I was skeptical about it because obviously the first word in the name is lavender and everyone knows by now I'm not a huge fan of floral anything. But, this balm just smelled so good out of the tube. The Lavender Vanilla Chamomile smells so relaxing. If relaxing could be a scent, I suppose. I feel very relaxed when I sniff this balm. You can definitely smell the lavender as well as some light vanilla. I think I'm turning a new leaf to some floral balms, where I'm not immediately cringing at them.

Wear: These balms go on so smooth and creamy on my lips! Just like all of my Epically Epic balms. They cover easily and well and last forever. I don't know what else you would want from one of these little guys!

Packaging: These come in your average sized lip balm tubes with labels that are colored to match the flavor of the balm. The name of the shop as well as the flavor of the balm is put right on front, simple enough!

Price: $3.75 per tube, definitely a steal for one of these balms!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists, obviously by now you should know that I totally love Epically Epic balms and would recommend them to anyone and everyone! These are seriously some of the best balms I've ever used and if you haven't tried them yet, you're missing out!

Ingredients: Pistachio Butter, Candelilla Wax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin E, Flavor, Natural Sweetener

Which Epically Epic balm is your favorite? Is it any of the ones in this post?

**Don't forget to enter my giveaway for the new Spring flavors from Softlips here!**

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! Back when I sent you the Lav-Vanilla-Chamomile I didn't realize you didn't like floral flavors. Sorry! I love them, but I know florals aren't everyone's cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Allison! Don't worry about it! I'm going to pass it along to a family friend going through chemo, I'm sure she'll love it!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...