Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Haul of the Week 3.13.13

Isn't today's date so cool? 31313! That looks awesome! Sorry I'm a little exhausted from traveling, I just got back shortly before I wrote this (around midnight this morning) so I'm a little easily amused (not that that's any different from usual). I'm sorry if any part of this post doesn't make sense, I'm just so tired, but I wanted to make sure you guys were able to see this post in case I sleep in too much tomorrow. I had a wonderful time visiting my family the last 5 days, but that also meant I was sleeping about 4 or 5 hours a night for some reason. I'm usually an 8.5 to 9.5 hour per night kinda gal, so I think my body is finally ready to shut down on me. Anyway, before I go into a coma-like state, I wanted to share with you all my haul from this week! Enjoy!
Uh holy cuteness, Batman! As soon as I opened my EE package I was completely in awe at how these balms were designed! Seriously even my boyfriend said they looked like candy and he wanted to eat them.

I actually won these two from a giveaway on a fellow lip balm lover's blog. Thanks Alyssa for having such a wonderful giveaway! Make sure you guys check out her blog, Soapy Days.

Yay! I finally got to open my pre-ordered balms from Aqua Blossom! They arrived while I was in Chicago so I had to wait a couple days before I got my hands on them!

Thank you, Nancy, for reminding me that these exist. As soon as I read your comment I went out and found them immediately! So happy to have these! My boyfriend also loves the scent of all of these!


Have you received anything amazing this week?
Happy Wednesday!

**Don't forget to enter my giveaway for the new Spring flavors from Softlips here!**

7 comments:

  1. I *love* the Aqua Blossom St. Patrick's day balms!!! I got them the other day and I can't leave them alone. :D
    Maria J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those Aqua Blossom flavors look really good!!

      Delete
    2. They are really good! I finally got a chance to use mine this past weekend, and they're wonderful!

      I'm so glad you're enjoying them, Maria!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. This week I received my custom balms from Epic Soap, FGG custom and some from her shop, Toasted Coconut and Blackberry Jam from Orange Thyme and Hot Chocolate and Cherry Mint from Pura Giolia off etsy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just received my tubes of your custom balms from EE today and holy cow! They're so good! You come up with the best flavor combinations!

      --Christina

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you were able to find the Nivea butters. How is the vanilla and caramel? I been meaning to buy those.(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Vanilla is like the best thing I've ever used! I love it so much. The Caramel is also pretty good, I'm not a huge fan of caramel, but it's nice. The Vanilla though...that one is amazing! You should definitely try at least that one =).

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...