Friday, March 15, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 3.15.13

I don't know if you all have noticed or not, but I've been cutting back a LOT this month on my balm buying. My wallet (and my boyfriend) are a lot happier! Although I've been trying to cut back, it doesn't mean I can't still look, right? So obviously I've been keeping my eye on all the new products my favorite shops have been making lately, and (so far) I've successfully held back. We'll see how much longer this lasts haha. Here's what I've been admiring this week:

Live Beautifully's Bavarian Apple Cream
All Natural - Bavarian Apple Cream - Lip Balm Jelly - Tangy Apples with Cream
(via)
This new lip jelly flavor sounds really amazing, my mouth is watering just at the description!

The Simple Siren's Lime Coconut
Organic Lip Balm - Lime Coconut - Handmade with Coconut & Lime
(via)
I'm definitely in the mood for more summer-like flavors as the weather keeps warming up, this one sounds amazing.

Ripe Shop's Mexican Horchata
Mexican Horchata Lip Balm - Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, Beeswax
(via)
I have loved all of my hochata balms from other shops, and I definitely want to try this one too!

What balms have you been eyeing lately? Are you starting to shift towards more summery flavors?
Happy Friday!

**Don't forget to enter my giveaway for the new Spring flavors from Softlips here!**

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if it's only because I haven't tried the jelly yet but it seems like LB's flavors just get more and more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do. These new jelly flavors have got to be some of the most interesting flavors I've ever seen!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...