Sunday, March 3, 2013

Balms of the Week 3.3.13

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! I've been using SO many ridiculously good balms this week. I've been so happy with all of the balms I've received recently and have the hardest time choosing which ones to use next. This week I've been using a majority of balms from the same shop because they've just been AMAZING. Anyway, here are my balms of the week:

Epically Epic's Blueberry Peach
These limited edition flavors from Epically Epic are AMAZING. They're some of the best balms I've ever used in my entire life. I'm constantly reaching for these ones!

Epically Epic's Blueberry Pear

Epically Epic's Orange Mango

Epically Epic's Yellow Cake

ForGoodnessGrape's Mint Grapefruit
My boyfriend was skeptical about this balm, but I got it anyway and it is so wonderful! This is a perfect combination of two contrasting scents.

I've never had Prickly Pear anything before, but this balm is wonderful!

Blue Q Lip Shit's Raspberry Lemongrass
For some reason this ended up on my living room table instead of my purse, so I've been reaching for this mostly out of convenience but then it started reminding me how much I love my Lip Shit!

What balms have you been using this week?

7 comments:

  1. I accidentally oversold the Blueberry-Peaches and had to make another batch, so there are plenty more for anyone who'd like to try one :) Thank you for the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I really think it's the best flavor ever! Even my boyfriend couldn't stop sniffing it when I had him try it.

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. This week I have been using EE's Blueberry-Peach, Guava Passion Fruit Margarita, Snow Angel, Lime Cola, and Strawberry Cantaloupe! From LWF White Mocha Mint, Irish Cream and Pistachio. From FFG Grapefruit Mint and Chocolate Kahlua. From Rain Bird Caves: Oregon Dirt and Dark Forest, and from Little Batch Royal English Toffee and Coconut Milk and Peaches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. White Mocha Mint?!? Holy moly that sounds amazing!!

      Delete
    2. Denise, you use some of the most delicious-sounding and unique flavored balms! I'm so jealous! I second Trish, the White Mocha Mint sounds amazing!

      --Christina

      Delete
  3. Does Epically Epic include a sweetener in their formula? I think so! They feel great but I want to lick my lips all day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, I think Allison includes a natural sweetener. I actually haven't found myself licking my lips anymore than usual when I wear EE balms, but I definitely get that problem! I've had some other balms with sweetener that really had me licking my lips a lot.

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...