Friday, March 22, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 3.22.13

Another week has come and gone, has anyone else noticed how fast this year seems to be going? I swear it feels like February just ended! I'm still trying to be good by not buying balms like crazy, but a girl can still look right? This week I've been looking at:
Guava Lip Balm - Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Beeswax
(via)
This balm sounds perfect for summer!

Live Beautifully's Rum Raisin
All Natural - Rum Raisin - Lip Balm Jelly - Caramel Raisin Dessert Sauce
(via)
Seriously, all of these new lip jelly flavors sound incredible.

Tracey Gurley Bath and Body's White Chocolate Raspberry
White Chocolate Raspberry Natural Lip Balm, Vegan friendly, made with rich butters
(via)
This balm just sounds down right scrumptious!

What balms have you been eyeing this week?
Happy Friday!

**Don't forget today is the last day to enter my giveaway for the new Spring flavors from Softlips. Enter the giveaway here!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...