Friday, March 29, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 3.29.13

This week has gone by way too fast for me. I mean, can you believe it's Friday already? I've been really enjoying spending time at home with my parents, my baby sister, and my puppy (who really isn't so much a puppy anymore since he's turning 8 this year). Unfortunately my pup's in pretty bad shape right now, he's got somethin' nasty in his system that the vets just can't figure out and it's making him act and look about 10 years older than he actually is. It's breaking my heart to see him in this condition. So I've been trying to spend tons of time with him and my family this week which hasn't left too much time to admire a ton of new balms, but I couldn't help but notice a few that I am eager to try.

The Gnarly Whale's Cranberry Mist
Cranberry Mist Lip Balm - Vegan .15 oz
(via)
This sounds like a really interesting lip balm flavor and definitely it's one I have yet to try! It sounds perfect for summer! **Use code SURFSUP to save 15% off your purchase through April 5th**

Ballyhoo Bath's Cherry Limeade
Cherry Limeade Lip Balm with beeswax, cocoa butter and jojoba oil
(via)
Uh, hello? Did anyone else realize Ballyhoo got a new lip balm flavor. I am definitely dying to try this one!

Canfield Crafts' Bergamot Lemongrass
Bergamot Lemongrass - Shea and Cocoa Butter Lip Balm - Mini Size
(via)
This sounds like such an interesting lip balm flavor, plus I love these little mini balms! I definitely have to get my hands on a few more of these!

What balms have you been eyeing this week?
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to try Mirasol Farm's grapefruit, lemon ice, and sweet patchouli lip balms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those all sound so wonderful! I still haven't tried Mirasol Farm's balms yet, but I'm definitely going to keep my eye on them. The lemon ice sounds lovely!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...