Thursday, March 7, 2013

Live Beautifully's Sweet Cream Pie Anthology

As you all probably know by now, I LOVE Live Beautifully balms. Seriously, I haven't found one that I didn't like. They're just so wonderful. This is probably one of my favorite anthologies from Live Beautifully. I just love it so much!

Company: Live Beautifully Body

Flavors: Lemon Cream Pie, Banana Cream Pie, and Coconut Cream Pie. Okay, these balms are AMAZING. The Lemon Cream Pie like amazing sweet lemon with a little bit of creaminess to it. It has a strong lemon scent. The Banana Cream Pie has the distinct scent of ripe bananas and sweet cream. The Coconut Cream Pie has a warm tropical scent combined with a sweet cream which makes this balm just wonderful! Each one of these is a perfect dessert balm.

Wear: These balms go on smooth and creamy. I really love the way these feel on my lips, they make my lips really soft and smooth.

Packaging: These come in your average sized lip balm tubes with super neat labels. I love the way these balms look, they look so sophisticated and lovely. The labels have the flavor of the balm contained in a rectangle that is colored to match the color scheme of each balms flavor (did that make sense?).

Price: $10 for the anthology or $4 per tube. Which is definitely not a bad deal for one of these balms!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. I really love Live Beautifully balms! If you haven't tried these balms yet, I urge you to put them at the top of your shopping list. There are so many flavors to choose from, there's got to be one for everyone!

Ingredients: Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Coconut Oil, Natural Flavors & Oils

Have you tried Live Beautifully balms yet? Which flavors are your favorites?

6 comments:

  1. OMG have you seen their newest line of old fashioned lip jellies?! They look so amazing; I want them all! (please try the Black Pepper-Cheese flavor and review it for me!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have! They're so hard to resist, I have about 7 waiting in my Etsy cart right now haha.

      I will definitely make sure to reviw the Black Pepper Cheese for you, I'm so curious about that one! I'm a huge cheese lover and I think that will be a very interesting flavor!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. Love this Pie Anthology from Live Beautifully! Both you and Trish were the reasons I decided to purchase this trio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! I'm so glad we could get you to try them, we tend to be bad influences like that ;).

      --Christina

      Delete
  3. I would like to try the jellies too, I made an order right before they came out! I tried one of their deo's last week, and love it, looking forward to reading reviews on these new flavors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to try them very soon! There are so many interesting flavors they've come out with. I'll try to review them soon =).

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...