Monday, March 25, 2013

Mini Monday 3.25.13

Today is going to be a loonnggg day for me. Waking up at 3:30AM to leave for the airport at 4AM, flying back to Chicago, and spending the day with my family is going to leave me feeling super tired. It'll be worth it though! I love when I get to go home and see my family. Anyway, I hope you all will be having a more laid back Monday than I will, even though it is Monday and the weekend is over. Maybe this Mini Monday will make your day just a little bit better.

Orange Thyme's Huckleberry

Well, I've never had a huckleberry balm before and I'm not sure what it's supposed to smell like, but this balm smells delicious! It smells like very sweet and ripe berries. It seriously smells incredible. I feel like there's a note of something else that's really fruity, but this is seriously a great balm to turn to when the weather gets warmer!

The Simple Siren's Coconut Cream
This balm smells of super warm and tropical coconut with rich vanilla. The scent is a very mellow scent and kind of warms me up from the inside just by smelling it!

Epically Epic's Coconut Vanilla
Okay, I've only tried a few coconut and vanilla balms before (apparently today is a very vanilla coconut day), and this one is definitely my favorite! This has the bright tropical scent of coconut combined with a calming vanilla. 

I hope you enjoyed this week's Mini Monday!
Happy Monday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. whew i just ordered ee' coconut!! glad to hear its great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It really is wonderful! Let me know how you like it =).

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. I love my TSSO balm with vanilla too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just lovely? All of their balms with vanilla bean are so good!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...