Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Haul of the Week 1.22.14

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! I'm so glad that this week just seems to be flying by since Rob had last Monday off. I ordered some balms two weeks ago from two different *new(to me)* shops, but neither package has shipped yet. It always makes me so weary to purchase from sites that aren't Etsy or a direct shop from a shop I know. I've received confirmations for both orders, but nothing on shipping which kind of stinks. I was hoping to have more to share with you today, but I just have a teeny tiny haul for you this week.


That's it!
What goodies did you get this week? Did you get something awesome?
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...