Sunday, January 12, 2014

Balms of the Week 1.12.14

Happy Sunday, everyone! I apologize for the HUGE delay in today's post, but we've been doing a lot this weekend and any chance we get we've been trying to relax and disconnect from everything. I only have a few minutes right now to write out this post as we have a friend that we haven't seen in about three years coming over right now. I haven't been using too many different balms this week, what about you?


ForGoodnessGrape's Orange Cinnamon Roll

Little Batch's Red Velvet Cake

Orange Thyme's Vanilla Pumpkin

Rooted Beauty's Orange Vanilla

Epically Epic's Lemon Sorbet

What balms have you been using this week? Anything new that's blowing your mind?
Have a wonderful day!

**Don't forget to enter my giveaway for lip balm and an Etsy giftcard here!!**

1 comment:

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...