Thursday, January 16, 2014

ForGoodnessGrape XIII

It's been a little while since my last ForGoodnessGrape review, so I'm excited to be sharing these balms with you today. These ForGoodnessGrape balms have been some of the best ForGoodnessGrape balms I've ever tried, Lisa's definitely been working on some good things over there.

Company: ForGoodnessGrape

Flavors: Salted Caramel Mocha, Stress Less, Orange Cinnamon Roll, Ava's Paradise, Pomegranate Orange, and Blueberry Cabernet. The Salted Caramel Mocha smells absolutely amazing! Just like my favorite drink from Starbucks. Rich chocolate, some coffee, topped with salted caramel..what's better than that? The Stress Less smells like a tropical getaway. The first thing you smell is the warm, tropical coconut followed by ripe peaches and just a hint of tropical mango. This is definitely what I think of when I want to get away from any stress, a nice tropical vacation! The Orange Cinnamon Roll is definitely my new favorite go-to balm. It smells of delicious warm cinnamon rolls topped with orange icing, this is just fantastic. First off, let me tell you, Ava's Paradise smells absolutely incredible! It's supposed to smell like lemon drop, strawberry sorbet, and kiwi and it most certainly does! I'm a sucker for anything lemon, and this one is definitely one of my favorites! The Pomegranate Orange has a lovely scent of sweet, slightly tart pomegranate and fresh, sweet oranges. The Blueberry Cabernet smells of ripe blueberries and sweet red wine, I wasn't so sure about this combination, but it definitely works!

Wear: These balms go on sooo smooth and creamy. These are firmer balms and definitely not oily in the least. The consistency of ForGoodnessGrape balms resemble Orange Thyme balms in my opinion.

Packaging: These come in your average sized lip balm tubes with artfully designed labels. Each label's design corresponds to the flavor of the balm, which means each label looks different from one another.

Price: About $3.75 per tube which is definitely a deal for one of these fabulous balms!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packing, Price
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. These balms are absolutely fabulous! I'd recommend them to anyone, plus there are just SOO many flavors to choose from, there has got to be something for everyone's taste!

Ingredients: Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Cocoa Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin E, and Fragrance

Have you tried these ForGoodnessGrape balms before? What did you think of them?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE ForGoodnessGrape! I just received about 15 balms and a couple tints and scrubs that I ordered while Lisa was having her end of the year sale. Stress Less was one of them, and I agree that it is a very nice tropical balm, but I think my favorite one right now would have to be her new Lip Balm Queen formula: The Holy Grail. It feels incredible on my lips, and it smells yummy, too! Thank you for writing about all of these wonderful shops, Christina! I have found so many great balms because of your blog, and there are many, many more that I can't wait to try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...