Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Live Beautifully Solid Lotion & Face Butter

Hi everyone! I've been a little absent this week (I feel like it's Friday which is probably why I feel like I've been away longer than I actually have been). I've been a bit sick this week and my gosh darn computer almost never works and Rob's is a pain in the butt to use, so it's been hard to get posts up. I really need to figure out this computer situation! Anyway, I've been wanting to tell you about some of the other amazing products Live Beautifully Body offers. I hope you enjoy!

via
Company: Live Beautifully Body

Products: Beautifying Face Butter and Solid Lotion Bar Tube in Berry Lime Green Tea. The Beautifying Face Butter is probably one of my most favorite face products I've ever used. I'm using a bunch of different moisturizers right now, it's pretty crazy, but this one is definitely one of my favorites! This smells so clean and fresh, but the scent isn't crazy strong, it's actually pretty light. The Solid Lotion Bar Tube in Berry Lime Green Tea is absolutely wonderful! The scent is so bright and energizing, I find myself using it all the time whenever I feel like I need a boost of energy or just have some dry skin! The scent even seems somewhat bubbly or sparkling. The sweet berry scent combined with tart lime and green tea is just amazing.

Wear: The Face Butter goes on like a dream. It's supposed to be whipped, mine came when it was a bit colder so the consistency isn't really super whipped, but you can tell it's supposed to be. Is that confusing? It's a bit whipped but at the same time solidly packed. It goes on smooth and lightweight. I really love the way it makes my face feel. I usually wear this at night, but sometimes during the day if I'm not planning on putting on makeup right away because this stuff does tend to sit a bit before really getting absorbed. Long story short: this face butter has a lightweight, whipped consistency that feels like heaven on my face. If you like they're whipped lip butters for your lips, this is like those but for your whole face. The Solid Lotion Bar Tube also goes on lovely. It melts on contact with my skin and goes on smooth making my hands feel moisturized and soft. I usually use it on my hands, but have also used it on the heels of my feet and my elbows.

Lotion Bar, Berry Lime Green Tea - Sparkling Green Tea, Sweet Raspberry, Tart Lime - All Natural Lotion Bar Tube
via
Packaging: The Face Butter comes in a metal tin with a twist off top. The lid has one of those beautifully designed labels with the product type and ingredients on it. The Solid Lotion comes in a push up tube. I didn't know that at first, I thought it was a twist up tube, but no biggie. You push it up and the lotion comes out. The tube also has a twist off cap which I find unique for some reason as I'm used to pull off caps I guess. Both items would be perfect for travelling as they're lightweight and don't take up much space.

Price: The Face Butter is $12 and the Solid Lotions are $8. Both are definitely reasonable since these products last a while!

Overall
Pros: Wear, Packaging, Price, Scents
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. I wholeheartedly would recommend both of these products. I love them and use them at least a few times a week!

Ingredients:
Face Butter: Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Cocoa Butter, Tea Tree, Labdanum, Bulgarian Rose Absolute, Bergamot
Solid Lotion: Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Coconut Oil, Natural Flavors & Oils

Have you tried these products from Live Beautifully yet? What did you think of them?

3 comments:

  1. I think this is the first solid lotion I've tried and my favorite so far. I've used the same scent and Urban Breeze, I would rub it on my legs before bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Christina! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying our non lip products as well! We need to get you to try one of our deodorants next ;) If we were to send you one, which fragrance would you like to try?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys are so welcome! I cannot get enough of your products! I would love to try one of your deodorants! Your Sunny Orchard Blossom sounds wonderful.

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...