Friday, January 17, 2014

Balms I've Got My Eye On 1.17.14

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful day so far! I'm definitely looking forward to the long weekend this week (Rob has Monday off from work). I also had an interview yesterday so I'm hoping everything goes well! This week I've been trying to continue branching out from my usual shops, although I have been watching my usual shops too. Here are the balms that caught my eye this week:

Theme Fragrance's Vanilla Cake Batter
Vanilla Cake batter lip balm
(via)

Ripe Shop's Chocolate Caliente
(via)

Swamp Angel Soap's Cinnamon Vanilla Spice
(via)

What balms have you been eyeing this week? Have you tried any of the shops above? What did you think of them?
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...