Wednesday, January 1, 2014

LBW's Year in Review: 2013

Happy New Year! I know I just posted a recap post yesterday, but today is the new year and I wanted to recap the last year of my blog. This blog just continues to grow and grow and I honestly cannot believe it! Tomorrow this blog turns two, and I've got a special post for that, but for now, I want to show you my favorite parts from this past year.

balloons,carefree,colorful,free,freedom,softb alloons-c9937f79d2c97a0b73df23af63ba6323_h_large
(via)

























Image of Peppermint Pomelo Holiday Gift Set


Lip Luxury Gift Set, mix & match, includes one lip butter balm and one lip polish scrub, gift wrapped in box
(via)







Phew! I know that was a lot to take in, but these were some of the posts that really stuck out to me. It's even crazy to me just compiling this list. Each picture takes me back to the day I took it. It makes me long for the sunny days of San Francisco and our first apartment there, and  for the wonderful vacation we still can't stop talking about. These pictures have me excited for all of the new things to come in the next year.

In case you're curious, here are the most popular posts from this year:
1. e.o.s. (evolution of smooth) (This post has been number one for over a year)

I'm looking forward to what the next year will bring! What are some things you'd like to see on this blog in the next year? I'd really love your input!

Have a wonderful day, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...