Friday, January 3, 2014

Orange Thyme Part X

Hi everyone! I hope you'e been having a wonderful week so far! I know my review posts have been lacking this week with all the recaps and wrap ups I've been posting, that was just the luck of the draw. That's why I'm replacing my usual Friday feature with a review! I hope you enjoy!

Company: Orange Thyme

Flavors: Warm Apple Cider, Caramel Apple, and Vanilla Pumpkin. The Warm Apple Cider smells lightly of spiced apples, this one would have been great during the Fall! I had to pick up a new tube of Caramel Apple this year since it was my absolute favorite balm I used last Fall (2012). This balm smells of warm caramel and crisp, fresh cut apples. I really feel like I've just eaten a caramel apple when I wear this balm, the caramel scent is just so perfect! The Vanilla Pumpkin smells absolutely delicious! It smells exactly like creamy vanilla and spicy pumpkin. All three of these balms would have been super wonderful to have during the Fall. To be honest, when I first got these balms they each had a soapy scent to them. Like it smelled like I was putting soap on my lips, but it seems with a little bit of use that scent has gone away. I was really worried the scent would stick around like some other balms I've tried and didn't like, thank goodness it faded!

Wear: If you've never tried an Orange Thyme balm before, you're missing out because the consistency of these balms is just incredible. They're super creamy without being too heavy. They glide on really easily and you don't need much to coat your lips in a great layer of balm. These always transform my lips from cracked to fabulously soft.

Packaging: Each of these balms comes in your average sized lip balm tube. Each balm has a label color that corresponds to the flavor of the balm. I really like that because then I know which balm I'm reaching for, unless I'm sticking my hand in my entire collection of Orange Thyme balms because then there are some repeats (but I have about 50 or more OT balms). I noticed with these balms that the fonts are starting to transition from the cute, handmade cursive type font to a more sophisticated, refined font. The same changes can be seen in the border that surrounds the flavor of the balm.

Price: $3.50 per tube which is a heck of a deal!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. These balms were super wonderful! I have yet to find a balm from Orange Thyme that I didn't like. I really urge you all to try Orange Thyme balms if you haven't yet. If you ever need a flavor recommendation, please don't hesitate to ask!

Ingredients:Cocoa & Shea Butters, Candelilla Wax, Natural and Essential Oils, Avocado Oil

Have you tried Orange Thyme balms before? Which ones are your favorites?

**Don't forget to enter my giveaway for lip balm and an Etsy giftcard here!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...