Sunday, January 5, 2014

Balms of the Week 1.5.14

I apologize in advance if the dates sometimes say '13' instead of '14', it tends to take me a little while to transition! I cannot believe we're almost a week into the new year already! How are all of you doing with your goals/resolutions for this year? Rob and I are pretty on track with all of ours so far and we're amped up to continue with the route we're going. We're trying to keep each other in check, so hopefully we're able to stick with our goals this year! Anyway, here are the balms I've been using this first week of the new year!

Little Batch's Winter Frost



Orange Thyme's Vanilla Pumpkin

The Gnarly Whale's Spiced Caramel

Rooted Beauty's Razz Lime

Eco Lips' Roseberry 

ForGoodnessGrape's Salted Caramel Mocha

What balms have you been using this week?
Have a wonderful Sunday!

**Don't forget to enter my giveaway for lip balm and an Etsy giftcard here!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...