Friday, October 19, 2012

Balms I've Got My Eye On 10.19.12

Hello from Las Vegas!!

I somehow find myself in Vegas a lot more than I probably should, but it's always a place where I like to spend time with my parents and my boyfriend. It holds a lot of fun memories for me! But, I am super committed to my blog, it's my baby after all, and so despite being away from home for the weekend I made sure to have a post for you guys. Here are the balms I'm eyeing during my birthday week!

Blue Q's Lip Shit Asian Pear and Mint
(via)
I'm in love with Blue Q's Lip Shit! Look at that adorable packaging! Okay, maybe lip balm tins are growing on me...

Bella Fresca's Lemon Sorbet
(via)
 These balms look so good!

(via)
These balms look SO good, they're a bit more expensive than the usual balms so I haven't tried them yet.

What balms are you eyeing this week? Have you tried any of these companies before? 

Have a great weekend! I know I will!

--Christina

8 comments:

  1. Yay, more Lip Shit! I can't help it, I just always giggle at that. No doubt some manly man named it. lol

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha isn't it just awesome? I thought it would just be a gimmicky thing, but the balms are awesome!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. I'm eyeing Epically Epic lip balms this week. I think I'm finally gonna purchase from her soon. :) can't wait to see what the hype is about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely encourage you to try her balms out! I love them!

      Let me know what you think of them =).

      --Christina

      Delete
  3. I'm a Blue Q fan, I stocked up on their Get Real balm when I found out it was discontinued.

    Right now I'm eyeing a balm I've tried already, One Hand Washes the Other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, what was their Get Real balm? I've never heard of it!

      What's your favorite flavor from One Hand Washes the Other? I took a peek at some of their balms, they definitely offer a variety of flavors!

      --Christina

      Delete
  4. Get Real was in a blue tube and came in all-natural lemon honey, peach and mint. It is harder than most balms but is good for chapped lips or when you want something with staying power. For an image there might be some left on Amazon.

    I've tried OHWTO lip balm in melon and liked it. Not sure yet what I would try next, maybe blueberry or mint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you're talking about now, I think I've seen that somewhere on the Internet before. Too bad they don't make it anymore!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...