Sunday, November 4, 2012

Balms of the Week 11.4.12

I've been using so many amazing balms this week, I'm really excited to share with you which ones! I don't think I've been so happy using lip balms before...okay I sound like a crazy person, but you know when you find a really amazing lip balm and just want to use it all the time? Yeah that's what my whole week has been like! What stinks is some of these balms last forever so I have to wait to use another flavor or the same flavor again (Clearly, I'm joking, balms that last a long time are awesome! Except when you're really excited to use many different flavors.). This week I'm obsessed with:

Petite Threla's Lemon Chiffon
SO glad I finally bought this! I don't know what I was waiting for for so long, it's got seriously the most delicious scent and great consistency! I love it!

Petite Threla's Grapefruit Lemon
Another amazing Petite Threla lip balm, I'm obsessed!

Little Batch's Winter Frost
Still my favorite! Even shared it with my dad, he loves oval tubes...but really, who doesn't?

The Simple Siren's Lemon Meringue
This is such a wonderful, lightly scented lemon lip balm.

The Simple Siren's Blueberry Butter 
So you know how I'm over blueberry lip balms because I just haven't been liking them lately? Well this one I'm totally in love with. It's fabulous!

LUSH's Chocolate Whipstick
Still an amazing lip balm, almost forgot about it, but then found it in my jacket pocket when the weather suddenly got cold last week! 

What balms have you been obsessing over using this week?

--Christina

1 comment:

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...