Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Haul of the Week 4.24.13

Today's the day! I'm leaving for the airport right now as this post goes live. Hawaii, here I come! Oh boy am I so excited! My lip balm buying has kind of picked up a little recently, and I'm trying to keep it toned down, but I've had just a few set backs =). I can't wait to find new balms while I'm in Hawaii this week! Here's this week's haul:

Holy cow, these balms are awesome!

My March and April lip balm of the months!

I don't know why I waited so long to try these!

Couldn't help but take advantage of the BOGO sale last week =).

I went a little crazy on the new flavors from Gnarly Whale. I also got my huge bottle of hair detangler from them, if I haven't mentioned it before, I can't live without their hair detangler!

Yes, I went crazy and bought all the new flavors Adriana has come up with. She also included a tube of Mandarin Rose for me, thank you, Adriana!

I finally got my hands on the Banana Split balm! Allison also included a tube of Shamrock Shake! Thank you, Allison!

So, yes, I went a little crazy this week, did you? What did you get this week?

If you want to keep up with my trip in Hawaii, I'm sure I'll be updating Instagram, the Lip Balm Wrangler Facebook page, my personal Facebook page, and Twitter a bunch

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like my lip balms!! Thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, have a BLAST in Hawaii!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in Hawaii! Some of the balms I ordered started arriving and I can't wait to write about them :)

    I wish I'd seen the chocolate raspberry though- it sounds delicious! I didn't see mandarin rose either :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah! I wasn't signed in to Google and it ate my comment :(

    Have fun in Hawaii! Chocolate raspberry and mandarin rose both sound delicious- it's a shame they weren't in the store when I bought my balms. Some of the ones I ordered are starting to arrive though and I can't wait to write about them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a GREAT time in Hawaii!! Can't wait to see what exotic balms you find! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a best time. Let us know bout your experiences!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Have a GRAPE vacation in Hawaii :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...