Thursday, April 4, 2013

Aqua Blossom Part VI

So when I first planned to create this post for today, I thought that these balms would be wonderful for Spring. They're so fruity and sweet, which is what I think of using when it comes to warmer weather. Well, I'm not saying that these ones aren't good for Spring, but Ashley over at Aqua Blossom is cranking out new flavors that would also be great for Spring! So, I guess I've got some other Spring balms to acquire in the very near future!

Company: Aqua Blossom

Flavors: Cotton Candy, Raspberry Guava, Pink Grapefruit, and Mango Peach. I know some of these flavors came out a while ago, but the way I was breaking my orders up, it just ended up that they got grouped with my fruitier Aqua Blossom balms. The Cotton Candy smells so sugary and sweet like everyone's favorite carnival treat! (Yeah, I just said that.) I don't eat cotton candy too often, but when I do, I kind of inhale it. This balm is definitely a great alternative to eating those wispy strands of sugary greatness. The Raspberry Guava is so tropical and refreshing! It also smells so sweet and candy-like to me. It's so hard to put my finger on exactly what it smells like to me, but it just smells amazing, how about that? Seriously, yum. The Pink Grapefruit smells exactly like it should! Sweet and sour citrus. It really does smell wonderful! I feel like I have a fresh grapefruit sitting right in front of me whenever I use this balm. The Mango Peach smells wonderful! Mangoes and peaches are probably two of my favorite fruits, so why not combine them and make them into one super amazing lip balm flavor? This balm smells like a fruity combination of tropical mango and fresh, ripe peach!

Wear: These balms go on very smooth! They glide right on my lips and the oval tubes allow the balm to fit the contour of my lips perfectly. I really love the way these balms feel on my lips.

Packaging: Like I said, these balms come in oval tubes and like I've said time and time again, I love the way the labels are designed! There's just a simple sophistication to these labels. They're so neat to look at. Each label has a different colored panel to match the flavor of the balm, which I love because it makes it easy to distinguish which balm I'm reaching for.

Price: $3.75 per tube which is definitely worth it for one of these balms!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. I really love my Aqua Blossom balms and these ones are definitely perfect for Spring. I'd definitely recommend them! I can't wait to get my hands on some more Aqua Blossom balms in the future.

Ingredients: Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, Kokum Butter, Soybean Oil, Essential and/or Flavor Oil, Vitamin E Oil

Have you tried Aqua Blossom balms yet? Which flavor is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. I tried Aquablossom after reading your glowing reviews, and I am SO GLAD I did! I love all the flavors I have tried (which is almost all of them) and the lip butter itself feels just fabulous! Yet another reason I am so thankful I found this blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you are enjoying Ashley's balms! They're definitely some of my favorite ones! Have you tried any of the newest flavors yet? They're to die for!

      I'm thankful you found this blog too =).

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...