Friday, April 12, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 4.12.13

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful day! It's almost the weekend, woo hoo! The last couple days I've been trying to rest up since I've developed some shin splints in my left leg which are killing me, but all this rest has given me some time to look at some other balms I'd like to add to my collection! Here are the balms I'm eyeing this week:

Epically Epic's Banana Split
Banana Split Epic Vegan Lip Balm
(via)
This balm sounds wonderful! I love all my EE balms and this is one that hasn't joined my collection yet...soon though, very soon. You know I can't stay away from Epically Epic balms!

Live Beautifully's Orange & Vanilla Whipped Lip Butter
Whipped Lip Butter - Orange & Vanilla - Natural Icing for Your Lips
(via)
I think this whipped lip butter would be perfect for summer! It's also a great time to stock up on Live Beautifully lip products since they're having a buy one, get one free sale! The sale is only until April 17th! I'll definitely be buying a few new things.

(via)
I still have yet to try any Vintage Sister's products, but I'm thinkin' it's about time I do since they're having a sale right now for 20% off your purchase until tomorrow! Use code: Spring20

What have you been eyeing this week? Will you be taking part in any of the sales this weekend?
Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. How have I never heard of these Vintage Sisters' Lip Lickers?! I LOVED those little slide tins when I was a kid! And yes, I promptly ordered several to make up for lost time ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I ordered a few as well, I can't wait to try them! They've been recommended to me so many times. Let me know what you think of them when they arrive! =)

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. I loooved EE's Banana Split balm! I'm so glad Allison brought it back - I'm going to need to order one soon! It is one of my all-time fav EE flavors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear that! Now I have to have it!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...