Friday, April 5, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 4.5.13

Another week has come and gone and tons of new balms have been catching my eye! Everyone seems to be cranking out new flavors just in time for summer. There are so many new flavors I'm dying to try! Here are just a few:
Aqua Blossom's Blueberry Lemon
Blueberry Lemon lip butter, natural vegan gluten-free lip balm, berry citrus lip gloss
(via)
Ashley is comin' up with tons of new flavors and I definitely can't wait to get my hands on them all!

Mango Papaya  Lip Balm, All Natural and Vegan ,Organic .15oz Tube
(via)
Olimax recently underwent a redesign and some of the new flavors are super tempting and sound wonderful!

Chocolate Lip Balm - Unsweetened
(via)
This sounds absolutely delicious!

What have you been eyeing this week? 
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I highly recommend the Chocolate Balm from Lippincott Soaps! It is a nice chocolaty balm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I really want to try it! I'm trying to slow down on lip balm buying because I've been doing way too much of that lately, but I really want to try that one and the French Vanilla one!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...