Sunday, April 21, 2013

Balms of the Week 4.21.13

This weekend is going by so fast and yet at the same time I feel like I haven't done anything! I haven't done half the things I wanted to do to prep for Hawaii. We're so excited to go, yet we haven't packed or done anything! So today will be a day full of packing, doing laundry, and cleaning our apartment. I hope you all will have a more relaxing and fun Sunday than I will! Here are the wonderful balms I've been using this week:

Epically Epic's Blueberry Peach

Nivea's Vanilla & Macadamia

Canfield Crafts' Chocolate Peppermint

Aqua Blossom's Strawberry Lime
Seriously, go try these new Aqua Blossom flavors, you can thank me later =).

Aqua Blossom's Lemon Cheesecake

Bungalow Bath & Body's Lemon Cheesecake

Ripe Shop's Mexican Horchata

Live Beautifully's Caribbean Punch

I've been using some really amazing balms this week, what have you been using? Did you find a new favorite this week?
Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. This week I've been using ForGoodnessGrape's Toasted Marshmallow, Canfield Crafts' Blimey, Aqua Blossom's Citrus Sangria and Peaches & Coconut Milk, Long Winter Farm's Chocolate Lavender and Ripe Shop's Salted Caramel and Cocoa Pumpkin Cheesecake. As you can see I'm all over the place! I've gotten SO many wonderful balms the past few weeks!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love EE's Blueberry Peach! This week I've been using EE's Vanilla Coke and Ella Dean's Cotton Candy Pie Frosted with Nutty Peanut Butter! Quite the flavor title, huh? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This week I have been on a Hawaii infatuation! I have been using Island Passion and Pineapple Paradise from Island Soap Company, Coconut Cream and Pina Colada from the Honolulu Soap Company, and Pineapple and Sugar Cane from Hawaiian Bath and Body! Can't wait until you get to try these in person in Hawaii Christina!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...