Friday, April 19, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 4.19.13

Another week has come and gone by so quickly! It's almost the weekend, everyone, just hang in there! This weekend I have so much to do as we prepare for our trip; I don't know if you guys know this about me or not, but I love packing. I honestly love it! I've had a list made of what to pack for the last 3 days, I really want to make sure we don't forget anything! So today while Rob's at work I hope to get a good start on our packing without him in the way (sorry honey, you know it's true!). Here are the balms I'm not allowed to buy this week because we're putting our money towards our trip, but I can still look!

Kohana Bath and Body's Hibiscus Cooler
Hibiscus Cooler Lip Balm  Organic Ingredients-FREE SHIPPING
(via)
Now that Hawaii is less than a week away, I can't stop thinking about it and all the new balms I hope to find! I hope to find balms like this while I'm there!

Ripe Shop's Kiwi Passion Fruit
Kiwi Passion Fruit Lip Balm - Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Beeswax
(via)
Adriana has been coming up with some delicious balms lately! This one is definitely one of the most interesting flavors I've ever seen!

Suzy's Scent Shop's Prickly Pear
Prickly Pear - Lip Balm - Natural - Vegan -  No sweeteners - Bath and Beauty - Fruit Flavor
(via)
Ever since I tried a Prickly Pear balm from Roxxy's Star Cosmetics, I've been wanting to try another one! This one is definitely on my wishlist!

What have you been eyeing this week? Any of your favorite shops come out with new flavors that you're swooning over?
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Thanks for posting about Kohana Bath and Body! Their balms looks to delicious and tropical...may order a few!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...