Thursday, April 18, 2013

Canfield Crafts

Okay I'm super excited to finally be able to share these balms with you all! I love these little bullet balms (as Rob and I call them). They're so cute and such a great idea for someone like myself who likes to try a ton of different lip balm flavors but never finishes a whole tube (I've finished like 10 or 12 tubes of lip balm in my lifetime, but only like 2 since I started this blog. There are a lot that are close to being done though!) So I hope you're ready to hear about these lovely little balms!

Company: Canfield Crafts

Flavors: Raspberry Earl Grey, Earl Grey with a Slice, Chocolate Raspberry, Pomegranate Peach, Orange Coconut, and Chocolate Peppermint. The Raspberry Earl Grey smells so yummy. It smells dead on of sweet, slightly tart raspberries and Earl Grey tea. The Earl Grey with a Slice smells like a cup of Earl Grey tea with just a hint of lemon, I honestly feel like I'm enjoying a cup of tea whenever I use this balm. The Chocolate Raspberry smells absolutely scrumptious! Sweet, tart raspberry combined with rich chocolate; if you're a chocolate lover you have to have this balm! There's real chocolate in this balm which makes it that much better (Note: I still wouldn't recommend eating it, the chocolate just makes this balm smell really, really good)! The Pomegranate Peach is absolutely perfect for summer! The peach is more distinct than the pomegranate which I actually love and it actually smells like real peaches! The combination of ripe, sweet peach and the hint of tart pomegranate is just wonderful. The Orange Coconut was a flavor combination I had never seen before and I was so excited to try it! It smells amazing, I honestly wish I could eat up these balms! Sweet citrusy orange combined with tropical coconut makes for a delicious lip balm. Now for what is probably my favorite Canfield Crafts balm...the Chocolate Peppermint! Seriously this balm is delicious, it makes me crave a York Peppermint Patty or a box of Junior Mints, seriously it's so good. I don't think I can emphasize how amazing this balm is! It's rich chocolate with cool and refreshing mint, oh my goodness it's heaven. If you like chocolate or mint, this is definitely one you need to try!

Wear: Not only do these balms smell amazing, but they go on amazing too! These balms glide right on my lips and are soooo creamy. I feel like they just sink right into my lips and makes them nice and smooth. I love the consistency of these balms!

Packaging: These balms come in mini sample size lip balm tubes! They're about half the size of a normal tube of balm and I love them! The flavors of each balm is put on front in different colors that match the flavor of the balm.

Price: $0.99 per mini balm, $2.50 for a full size tube. Either way, these are totally worth the price!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. I love these balms! If you haven't tried these balms yet, you need to go out and do so! I love the mini sizes, they're just so cute!

Ingredients:
Chocolate Peppermint: 60 percent cacao bittersweet chocolate, beeswax, theobroma cacao seed butter, butryospermum parkii, oryza sativa bran oil, prunus armeniaca kernel oil, ricinus communis seed oil, mentha piperita oil, flavor, tocopherol
Chocolate Raspberry: 60 percent cacao bittersweet chocolate, beeswax, theobroma cacao seed butter, butryospermum parkii, oryza sativa bran oil, prunus armeniaca kernel oil, ricinus communis seed oil, flavor, tocopherol
Raspberry Earl Grey: Cocos Nucifera oil, beeswax, butryospermum parkii, punus armeniaca kernel oil, oryza sativa bran oil, ricinus communis seed oil, theobroma cacao seed butter, citrus bergamia oil, flavor, cymbidium grandiflorum flower extract, citrus medica limonum oil, tocopherol
Earl Grey with a Slice: Cocos Nucifera oil, beeswax, butryospermum parkii, punus armeniaca kernel oil, oryza sativa bran oil, ricinus communis seed oil, theobroma cacao seed butter, citrus bergamia oil, flavor, cymbidium grandiflorum flower extract, citrus medica limonum oil, tocopherol
Pomegranate Peach: Cocos Nucifera oil, beeswax, butryospermum parkii, punus armeniaca kernel oil, oryza sativa bran oil, ricinus communis seed oil, theobroma cacao seed butter, citrus bergamia oil, flavor, cymbidium grandiflorum flower extract, tocopherol
Orange Coconut: Cocos Nucifera oil, beeswax, butryospermum parkii, punus armeniaca kernel oil, oryza sativa bran oil, ricinus communis seed oil, theobroma cacao seed butter, citrus bergamia oil, flavor, cymbidium grandiflorum flower extract, citrus medica limonum oil, tocopherol

Have you tried these mini balms from Canfield Crafts balms before? What did you think of them?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you for featuring our balms! We've spent much time and effort on them and we're so glad it shows. :-)

    We'll be sure to continue to update on how the new flavors are coming along! ;-)

    Thanks again!
    -Cheyenne (and the rest of the CC team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Canfield Crafts balms! Can't get enough of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...