Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Live Beautifully's Tropical Drink Anthology

I hope you guys aren't tired of reading about Live Beautifully products! I have such a large collection of their lip products that there's definitely going to be many more reviews to come! This time I'm sharing with you what I thought about their Tropical Drink Anthology.

Company: Live Beautifully Body

Flavors: Blue Island Breeze, Caribbean Punch, and Strawberry Colada. The Blue Island Breeze smells incredible! Tropical pineapple blended with ripe blueberries and topped off with fresh lemon, holy cow does this smell wonderful! The Caribbean Punch also smells amazing! It reminds me of the smell inside a bag of Starbursts, mostly of my favorite one, cherry! This balm is so sweet and fruity! It's definitely spot on pina colada with cherry, seriously, I want to drink this balm up! The Strawberry Colada isn't as sweet or fruity as the other two balms. I mostly detect coconut and pineapple, but not too much strawberry. But it's still a great balm!

Wear: These balms go on so smooth and easy! They glide right across my lips and sink right in! They're just lovely!

Packaging: Like all Live Beautifully products, I really love the way these balms were designed! They come in your average sized lip balm tube with beautifully designed labels. The labels are each colored differently to correspond to the flavor of the balm, they're so bright and pretty! What I love most about these labels I think is that the flavors that go into the balm are included on the front. I like this because sometimes it's hard to tell exactly what the balm is supposed to smell like! Like balms that are similar to the Caribbean Punch, it's hard to guess every scent in there!

Price: $4 per tube or $10 for the whole anthology! Definitely worth it!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. I really, really love Live Beautifully products! I'd recommend them to anyone who wants to try a new brand of balm! There are so many flavors and so many different products to choose from there's definitely a flavor or product for any taste or need!

Ingredients: Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Coconut Oil, Natural Flavors & Oils

Have you tried this anthology from Live Beautifully yet? What did you think of them?

2 comments:

  1. I recently purchased this lip balm anthology too and absolutely love it, especially the Blue Island Breeze!! Live Beautifully has such great balms :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you love it too! It's perfect for summer, don't you think? I agree, I really love all of their products!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...