Thursday, April 11, 2013

Wicked Soaps Part III

A while ago, Wicked Soaps had a little sale as well as some new flavors of balm in the shop so naturally, I had to get my hands on them! I'm really a sucker for new balms and a sale from a shop I know I like. Does anyone else have that problem?

Company: Wicked Soaps

Flavors: Bavarian Cream, Mint Julep, Kahlua & Cream, and Pistachio. I've never had a Bavarian Cream before, so I really didn't know what to expect from this balm. But, the Bavarian Cream has a mild and very creamy light vanilla scent. I thought that it would be sweeter, but it's not really sweet at all just very rich and creamy. The Mint Julep smells amazing! It's a really spot-on mint scent, really refreshing and well...minty! It leaves my lips nice and tingly! I've also never had Kahlua & Cream before, but this balm smells wonderful. To me, this balm has a slight chocolatey scent combined with a slight vanilla scent. This balm also smells rich and creamy. Today seems to be a day of pistachio products, I do love pistachio balms! The Pistachio smells rich and creamy and nutty. Like the Live Beautifully lip jelly, this pistachio balm is not as sweet as my usual pistachio balms which actually works for this balm.

Wear: These balms go on smooth and easy, I only need one swipe on top and bottom to get great coverage! These balms aren't too thick or too thin, they feel just right!

Packaging: These balms come in your average sized lip balm tubes. The labels have a rustic and worn look to them which I like. I also love that the flavor of the balm is easily read on the front of the balm as well as the name of the shop!

Price: $3.50 per tube which I'm more than willing to pay for this balm!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 4 out of 5 twists. I really like all the Wicked Soaps balms I've tried and these ones are no exception!

Ingredients: Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, and Flavor Oil

Have you tried Wicked Soaps balms before? What did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...