Sunday, April 7, 2013

Balms of the Week 4.7.13

I hope you're all having an amazing weekend! Somehow I never let myself rest on the weekends, I always find something else I want to do! Right now I'm really trying to get fit, eat right, and keep training to run a 5K (I know, it's not very far, but I've never been a runner!) so my body is hating me from yesterday (and every other day this week). I'm kind of as addicted to the gym right now as I am to lip balm, it's crazy! Anyway, as I keep trying to get in better shape for our Hawaii trip, these have been the balms by my side:

Little Batch's Marshmallow Fluff

Symbolic Imports' Pink Lemonade

Long Winter Farm's Pistachio Chip

Nivea's Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss

Epically Epic's Blueberry Peach

So my lip balm flavors have been kind of all over the place this week, some great for summer and some great for winter. But, no matter what, they're all pretty great!

What have you been using this week? Have you been using old favorites or new found loves?
Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. The Nivea Lip Butters sound amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are amazing! They're all sooo good, I highly recommend them!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...