Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Haul of the Week 4.3.13

I was so excited to return from Chicago to a bunch of lip balm packages! That has got to be one of the best feelings in the world, coming home to fun mail (as opposed to coming home to bills and junk mail)! I'm still trying to be good and I think this month I was pretty good, so I'll try to keep it up as I want to save some money to buy balms in Hawaii! Whenever my best friend Laura goes to Hawaii she stocks up on tons of new balm for me, which I should probably start reviewing soon..hmm... Anyway! Here's this week's haul, enjoy!

Yeah...I went a little overboard on FGG balms. Oops!

I've been dying to try one of these lip melts since they came out!

Yes, more EE balms, I know you probably thought I couldn't get anymore, but I did. Say hello to #56 and #57 in my collection.

I immediately ordered these new LWF balms when I saw them, they're lovely!

What did you receive this week? Anything really amazing and wonderful?
Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Those LWF balms sound amazing! I'm curious about the Gooseberry one. Gooseberries have always intrigued me - they're so tart I could never decide if I like them or not. Is the balm tart as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both very good! The Gooseberry one is a bit tart, I've never had gooseberries before so this one was definitely new to me!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...