Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Haul of the Week 10.16.13

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I hope you're week is going well so far! I'm super excited for today and the rest of the week to happen! Today we're going to look at apartments, then pack for the weekend, and tomorrow morning we'll leave for Vegas! I've got a few more things coming in the next week or so, but here's this week's haul:

I was sent samples of some of the new holiday offerings from Chapstick, look how festive everything looks!

Long Winter Farm
I needed a new tube of one of my Fall/Winter staples!

Country Blossom
I apologize for the lighting, I had no idea these were coming and the sun was setting so that's why everything looks yellow and orange. Super excited to have another tube of one of my favorite Country Blossom balms, Candy Corn!

What did you have in your haul this week?
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...