Thursday, October 10, 2013

Long Winter Farm Part XI

I've had these balms for a long time now, I'm not sure what happened, but they kept getting pushed back every time I scheduled them to be reviewed. Now that I'm finally getting to it, I'm sad that I haven't been using them as much as I did when I first got them. I could not put them down! That's one thing that I love about writing these reviews, I get to revisit old favorites that I forget about because of newer balms that I get and I start using them all over again!

Company: Long Winter Farm

Flavors: Strawberry Jam, White Almond, Watermelon, Mojito, Honeyed Mango, Cherry Mint, Lemongrass, and Blood Cherry. The Strawberry Jam smells of sweet, ripe, homemade strawberry jam. It really makes me wish I had some more of my uncle's homemade jam! The White Almond has the most intoxicating almond scent to it, it's such a yummy scent. That almond scent combined with white chocolate is a match made in heaven. The Watermelon smells of sweet, juicy watermelon. It reminds me of watermelon jolly ranchers, which are my favorite! The Mojito smells so bright and fresh, I can't stop sniffing it! It smells of bright, tangy lime and refreshing mint. Man, oh man does this one just smell so good! The Honeyed Mango smells of sweet, tropical mango covered in honey. The honey isn't overpowering which is probably why I like this balm! The Cherry Mint is one of my favorite LWF balms! It smells of sweet, ripe cherries and cool mint. It's one the most interesting scent combination I've ever tried, definitely one of my all time favorites! The Lemongrass is so hard to describe! It smells so sweet and refreshing and herbal-y, all of this leads to a balm with a bright scent (I know that sounds weird, but that's just how it smells to me!). The Blood Cherry is one of my top LWF balms of all time. It has an intoxicating, decadent scent of ripe cherries, sweet orange, and chocolate. This one almost beats out my all time favorite LWF balm, Chocolate Orange.

Wear: These balms go on so smooth and creamy. I love wearing LWF balms! They sink into my lips and make my chapped lips obsolete.

Packaging: These balms come in oval tubes with beautiful labels. The labels have the flavor of the balm right on front and each one has a color scheme that corresponds to the flavor of the balm. These balms look so bright and cheery to me, I love them.

Price: $4 per balm which is more than fair for one of these balms!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. I absolutely love Long Winter Farm balms and I'll never stop using them! If you haven't tried them yet, you really need to!

Ingredients: Natural Beeswax, Sweet Almond, Grapeseed & Jojoba Oils, Cocoa & Unrefined Shea Butters, Vitamin E, Flavor Oil

Have you tried any of these LWF balms before? Which ones are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...