Monday, October 14, 2013

Mini Monday 10.14.13

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you're having a lovely day so far! I'm so excited for this week to start, my birthday week is finally here! I don't think I'm ever actually this excited for my birthday, but this year we planned a lot! I hope your week is filled with tons of fun things to do too! Let's start this week off right with this week's mini Monday!

Epically Epic's Peppermint Mocha
This balm smells just like a thin mint cookie! It's a perfect combination of rich chocolate and cool and tingly mint! 

ForGoodnessGrape's Blueberry Pomegranate Lemonade
This has got to be one of my most favorite FGG balms ever. This smells of ripe, sweet blueberries and tart pomegranate combined with sweet lemons. It smells absolutely delicious!

Ripe Shop's Almond Macaroon
This balm smells of nutty and sweet almond pastry, I wish I could eat it!

Have you tried any of the balms featured in this week's Mini Monday?
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...