Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Long Winter Farm Part XII

Hi everyone! I hope you're ready for another Long Winter Farm review! I know it hasn't been that long since my last LWF post, but the other post I was planning to write involves swatches and since it's night time now I don't think they'd turn out very well. Bad time management on my part, but I'm finishing up med school applications so I've been a little distracted =). Anyway...I hope you enjoy reading about the latest balms I've been using from LWF.

Company: Long Winter Farm

Flavors: Baklava, Black Blood, Green Tea Truffle, and Honey Fig. Baklava smells like a sweet and nutty pastry, it's super decadent and yummy smelling. Black Blood is probably one of my new favorites from LWF. It smells of intoxicating blood orange and black walnut, seriously this is some delicious stuff. I can't stop smearing it all over my face using it. Green Tea Truffle smells of green tea combined with creamy white chocolate. If you're a green tea fan, you'll like this balm as the green tea is stronger in scent than the white chocolate. I didn't know what to expect from Honey Fig since I don't really like honey and I have had figs very few times and in very little quantities. This balm definitely smells like honey with a little something extra, which I'm assuming is the fig. This is a super warm scent, if that makes sense. Right now I'm all about warm and fall scents so this balm is pretty great.

Wear: These balms go on so creamy and smooth, seriously LWF balms have got to be one of my most favorite consistencies. They're smooth and creamy and glide on flawlessly without being too heavy. They're just thick enough without feeling like I've got to wipe some balm off my mouth.

Packaging: Long Winter Farm balms come in oval tubes with labels that have the flavor of the balm printed nice and big right in front which is great for discerning one balm from another. The labels also have two colored bands on the top and bottom of the tubes that have colors that coordinate with the flavor of the balm.

Price: $4 per tube which I'm more than willing to shell out for one of these balms.

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. Long Winter Farm balms are some of my all time favorite balms and probably always will be. There are so many awesome flavors to choose from and Amanda always comes up with something new. If you haven't tried her lotions or perfume oils yet, I'd highly recommend those too!

Ingredients: Natural Beeswax, Sweet Almond, Grapeseed & Jojoba Oils, Cocoa & Unrefined Shea Butters, Vitamin E, Flavor Oil

What are some of your favorite Long Winter Farm balms?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...