Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Haul of the Week 10.23.13

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I hope you're having a lovely day! I'm trying to transition from Vegas-mode to my usual daily routine, so I'm hoping today I'm much more productive than I have been since we got back on Sunday. How long does it usually take you to transition back to your usual self/routine after a vacation? The one awesome thing about going away for a little while is coming home to a ton of packages! Here's what welcomed me when I came home:

I really can't stay away from any new LWF balms, and I'm pretty obsessed with Amanda's perfume oils so I had to get a few more of those as well.

I know, there's no lip balm in this order, but I'm becoming more and more obsessed with smell goods!

I was contacted by a Mary Kay representative to see if I'd be interested in trying one of their new holiday gift sets. I chose their Viva Red! set, so stay tuned for my review after I try these out a few times.

My package I received last week from ChapStick was open and missing tubes of their new ChapStick Gingerbread Kiss, but they quickly sent me some new ones!

I've been having some bad luck with packages lately, I was supposed to receive this last week, but it went missing. But, Ashley was super awesome and sent out a new package right away. Boy, these were definitely worth the wait!

What goodies did you receive in the mail this week?
Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. I have been using Mary Kay lipstick (in the silver tube) for a few months and I LOVE it!! I use it over my lip butter and it lasts a long time and feels really light. I was not a fan of the lip gloss though, with the wand applicator. It felt sticky to me. I'm super picky about things on my lips though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the gloss was a little sticky, but I LOVE the lipstick. It's got such a wonderful consistency! I think I need to get myself a few other colors though =).

      Delete
  2. How are the perfume oils from Long Winter Farm? And Firebird Bath & Body? I've been thinking about trying their perfumes lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alyssa! I'm so sorry this reply is so late, things have been crazy hectic over here. I love all of the perfume oils I've tried from both shops! I'd highly recommend trying a few. Let me know which ones you try and how you like them =).

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...