Saturday, October 12, 2013

Burt's Bees Revitalizing

Happy Saturday, everyone! I picked this balm up a little while after we moved to Seattle (we've been here for about 2 months, crazy!) and couldn't believe that I had found it! I had been looking for it for a little while, and am so glad I have it as part of my collection now.

Company: Burt's Bees

Flavor: This balm is called Revitalizing and it's scented like ripe blueberries and decadent, dark chocolate. It smells absolutely divine!

Wear: This balm glides on beautifully. It goes on nice and smooth. Two swipes of this balm on each lip is more than enough coverage. The balm seems to seep into my lips and really moisturizes them.

Packaging: This balm comes in your typical lip balm tube. It has a yellow tube with a yellow label and a blue cap which matches the rectangle that says "Revitalizing".

Price: I think I paid around $3 for this balm which was totally worth it!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 twists. This balm is really wonderful! I'd definitely recommend it, especially if you're a Burt's Bees fan!

Ingredients: helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera akba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), aroma (flavor)*, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, vaccinium corymbosum (blueberry) seed oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) fruit powder, ammonium glycyrrhizate, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, canola oil (huile de colza), glycine soja (soybean) oil, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, geraniol, limonene, linalool *natural flavor

Have you tried this balm from Burt's Bees yet? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...