Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Haul of the Week 10.9.13

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I hope you've been having a great week! My productivity has gone way down this week compared to last week, so I'm hoping to change that in the next couple days. I have to start being productive soon since next week we're going to Vegas for a couple days to celebrate my birthday. Anyway, my haul is a little small this week, but I hope you enjoy!

I finally got my hands on all of Allison's new Fall balms as well as a new solid lotion (which smells freaking incredible!).

I've had my eye on Burt's Bees lip glosses for a little while, and I finally picked these two up last weekend. They're both pretty wonderful!

What did you get this week? Did you try any new products or anything from a new shop?
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christina,
    What a lovely haul! How exciting that you're going to LA to celebrate!

    I'm really interested in the Peppermint Mocha and the Anise Almond Biscotti lip balms by Allison, I was wondering if you could tell me how you're liking their scent, I've been wanting a new Peppermint/chocolate combination lip balm for the fall and when I saw Allison's new flavours I got quite excited but I don't really want it to smell like a cookie; I hope I can make my first order from her soon (though I'm waiting for a sale to pop up)

    Also would you recommend getting a Pistachio lip balm from Epically Epic or the one from Long Winter Farm? or are they very similar?

    Thanks! take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise! I'm so sorry this is so delayed. I hope that this information is still useful to you. Both the Peppermint Mocha and Anise Almond Biscotti smell wonderful! I don't think the Peppermint Mocha smells too much like cookie, it is a nice peppermint and mocha scent.

      The pistachio balms from both shops are great! Epically Epic's is strictly pistachio which is wonderful, while Long Winter Farm's is more of pistachio and chocolate which is also super wonderful. They're different, but both are great balms. Let me know what you decide!

      Have a great day!

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...