Friday, October 18, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 10.18.13

Happy Friday, everyone! The weekend is finally here (or almost here) and some fun can be had! I'm officially one year older today and still don't feel a day over 18 (this always gets me in trouble, I will always say I'm 18 when I get carded which as you can imagine is kind of embarrassing and causes a little bit of trouble). This weekend will be all about letting loose a little bit and celebrating me and my sister's birthdays, I'm excited! Anyway, it's still birthday week right? That means I can still have a birthday wish list!

Baklava Lip Balm
(via)

Live Beautifully Body's Pumpkin & Vanilla Whipped Lip Butter
SALE - Pumpkin & Vanilla - Whipped Lip Butter - Natural Icing for Your Lips
(via)

Orange Thyme's Chocolate Almond
Chocolate Almond- Lip Balm
(via)


What balms are you wishing for this week?
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Happiest birthdays. I believe in celebrating throughout your birthday week too!! I've never heard of a baklava flavored lip balm. How cool. I'm waiting on an Orange Thyme order (I had to read all your reviews before I placed an order), but I'm wishing for the Sweet Milk & Clove lip balm. Enjoy your festivities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the birthday wishes! I'm sorry this is so delayed! How are you liking your Orange Thyme balms? Which ones did you get?

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...