Sunday, October 20, 2013

Balms of the Week 10.20.13

Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far. We are not looking forward to leaving Vegas today! I'll keep this short and sweet this week. Not much has changed balm usage wise, when I find some favorites, I tend to stick to them for a while!

ForGoodnessGrape's Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Baby Moose Lips

Epically Epic's Peppermint Mocha

Epically Epic's Chestnut Cookie

Balm Chicky's Huge Cucumber

ForGoodnessGrape's Pomegranate Blueberry Lemonade

Long Winter Farm's White Almond

Long Winter Farm's Peppermint Hot Cocoa

Moody Sister's Strawberry Lemonade

Aqua Blossom's Mango Spice


What balms have you been using this week? Do you tend to stick to favorites each week or change it up?
Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. I ♥ the sound of peppermint mocha! Perfect for me :)

    http://www.glossandmagic.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...