Friday, October 25, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 10.25.13

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope your week has been going well and that today passes quickly so you can enjoy your weekend. I'm hoping to have a productive weekend this week, so hopefully my plans don't get derailed and I end up just kickin' back all day. I know one would think that I couldn't possibly want anymore lip balm since my collection is getting so huge, but my collection is never ending! There is always some balm or another that I want, and I'm certainly not complaining! Here are the ones I'm considering adding to my collection:

Ripe Shop's Gingerbread Eggnog
Image of Gingerbread Eggnog Lip Balm
(via)
Adriana comes up with the most unique flavor combinations! I've had gingerbread lip balms and egg nog lip balms, but never together!

ForGoodnessGrape's Pumpkin Marshmallow Baby Moose Lips
Pumpkin Marshmallow Moose Baby Moose Lips Lip Balm
(via)
I'm really into Fall flavors and Baby Moose Lips, so this seems like a perfect combination!

Orange Thyme's Caramel Apple
Caramel Apple- Lip Balm- Limited Edition
(via)
I already have this tube from last year, but I'm thinkin' it's time for a new one. This has got to be one of my all time favorite Orange Thyme balms!

I guess I'm still loving Fall and everything that goes along with it!

What balms are you thinking about adding to your collection?
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...