Thursday, October 3, 2013

Orange Thyme Part IX

Hi all! I've been waiting to review these balms ever since I got them, they were just too good to keep to myself. But, I like to review balms somewhat in the order in which I received them, so balms I received first get reviewed before others, but I also try to rotate shops so that a shop is reviewed once each month instead of 5 times in one month and none in another. I thought I'd let you guys know that since I don't think I've ever talked about my method of choosing which shops get reviewed. Anyway, I hope you're ready for some awesomeness because each balm in this post is seriously amazing!

Company: Orange Thyme

Flavors: Lemonade, Raspberry Lemonade, Cherry Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade, Lavender Lemonade, Sugared Grapefruit, Apricot Plum, and Clementine Grapefruit. If you've been a long time reader, or even a recent reader, you'll know I love lemon EVERYTHING, so obviously I was going to LOVE the lemonade set from Orange Thyme. The Lemonade smells of fresh squeezed lemons with just the right amount of sugar, it smells sweet and slightly sour. This balm smells amazing. If you like lemonade and scents that aren't kick-you-in-the-face strong, then this one is one you have to try! The Raspberry Lemonade is pretty much just as amazing as the regular lemonade, but with an added bonus (they're all pretty much that way). This one has the same lemonade scent, but combined with tart, ripe raspberries. Oh my, this balm is just heavenly! The Cherry Lemonade is probably one of my most favorite Orange Thyme balms ever. It smells of ripe, sweet cherries combined with the sweet, slightly sour scent of lemonade. The Strawberry Lemonade, okay this balm may be even better than the cherry lemonade. This one smells of sweet strawberries combined with a lovely lemonade scent. Strawberry and lemon has to be one of my favorite combinations. The Lavender Lemonade was one I didn't think I'd like at all. It smells of fresh lavender, the main component is definitely lavender, combined with sweet lemonade. If you like floral, you're going to like this balm! The Sugared Grapefruit is another one of my absolute favorite Orange Thyme balms ever. It smells of fresh, slightly sour, super citrus-y grapefruit combined with sweet sugar, it's almost magical haha. It's a really fresh scent without being overly sweet. The Apricot Plum has a light, fruity scent. This balm is a wonderful combination of apricot and plum, which alone are pretty light scents, but when combined it's just wonderful. This balm is lighter in scent than the other balms, so if lightly scented balms is your thing, this is one you'll want to try. The Clementine Grapefruit is also amazing (okay, have you seen a pattern here? Orange Thyme balms=amazing, all of them). This one smells of sweet clementines and citrus-y, slightly sour grapefruit.

Wear: These balms go on smooth and creamy! One of my favorite consistencies for sure. You only need one or two swipes on top and bottom and you're good to go! Honestly, if you haven't already, you'll have to try an Orange Thyme balm to see what I mean. These balms feel wonderful on my lips.

Packaging: These balms come in your average sized lip balm tubes with labels that have colors that correspond to the flavor of the balm. Each one has the flavor of the balm front and center, easy to see in a font that has a handwritten quality to it.

Price: $3.50 per tube which is super awesome and reasonable.

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. I love Orange Thyme balms and I can't recommend them enough. If you haven't tried them yet, you really need to! Oh and if you haven't tried her perfume oils, lip scrub, or soap yet, those are awesome as well!

Ingredients: Cocoa & Shea Butters, Candelilla Wax, Natural and Essential Oils, Avocado Oil

What are your favorite Orange Thyme balms?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...