Sunday, October 27, 2013

Balms of the Week 10.27.13

Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope you're having a great weekend so far! We're trying to be very productive this weekend, and so far it seems to be working, but the day is young so we'll see. I've been trying to switch up the balms I've been using a little bit this week, can you spot the ones new to my rotation?

ForGoodnessGrape's Mint Chocolate Ice Cream

Epically Epic's Peppermint Mocha

Aqua Blossom's Orange Cinnamon Roll

Country Blossom's Candy Corn

ChapStick's Gingerbread Kiss

ChapStick's Strawberry

ForGoodnessGrape's Keep Calm and Carry Lip Balm

Ripe Shop's Peanut Butter S'more

Long Winter Farm's Black Blood

What have you been using this week?
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm..I'm guessing some of the new ones are Ripe's PB S'more, the ForGoodnessGrape one, LWF Black Blood.
    For several months, I've been using Soothing Touch Peppermint Lip Balm...I like the fat tube, the rich coating it leaves on the lips and the extremely tingly feeling (which is great for Summer heat). But now I want something more warm and Autumnal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...