Sunday, October 6, 2013

Balms of the Week 10.6.13

How is it possible that it's almost a week into October already? Seriously, time needs to slow it down a bit! Okay, maybe after the week of the 18th, because that's my birthday week and it's packed with tons of fun things we're going to be doing to celebrate, but after that, I really hope time starts to move a little slower! I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday and that you enjoy whatever it is you decide to do today. For us, we're usually pretty lazy on Sundays until we have to go grocery shopping, so I hope you're day is more fun than that! Anyway, I've been using a bunch of wonderful balms this week, how about you?

ForGoodnessGrape's Mint Chocolate Chip  Ice Cream Baby Moose Lips

ForGoodnessGrape's Blueberry Pomegranate Lemonade

Ripe Shop's Almond Macaroon

Balm Chicky's Huge Cucumber

Moody Sister's Strawberry Lemonade

What balms have you been using this week? Have you found any new favorites?
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...