Saturday, October 26, 2013

Final Country Blossom Balm of the Month: September and October 2013

Hi everyone! Today I have for you the very last two parts of my year long lip balm subscription from Country Blossom. I'm sad that it's over, but I'm so glad I had the opportunity to try so many balms, many of which I wouldn't have picked out myself. I hope that these posts have helped you decide if you'd like to sign up for a lip balm subscription, I'd highly recommend signing up for one! It's so much fun to receive a little package every month.

Company: Country Blossom

Flavors: Bubble Gum (September) and Candy Corn (October). The Bubble Gum smells of pink bubble gum, but it's not crazy sweet like some other bubble gum balms I've used in the past. I received a tube of Candy Corn last year that I really loved, so I was excited to receive another tube of it. It smells super sugary sweet and really yummy! I can't say if it smells exactly like real candy corn because I still haven't tried it! I know a whole year and some odd number of candy corn lip balms later, and I still haven't tried candy corn.

Wear: These balms go on so smooth and creamy, the consistency really is amazing. My lips feel soft and slightly glossy after wearing one of these balms.

Packaging: These come in your average sized lip balm tubes with white labels. The flavor of the balm is printed right in front in large font, and right below the flavor is an image depicting the flavor of the balm (i.e. pictures of candy corn).

Price: $3 per tube which is a heck of a deal!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. I really enjoy the consistency of Country Blossom balms. There are also so many different flavors to choose from. I'd definitely recommend trying a few Country Blossom balms!

Ingredients: Beeswax, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Flavoring Oil

Have you tried these Country Blossom balms before? Have you signed up for a lip balm subscription from Country Blossom or any other shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...