Thursday, August 9, 2012

Blamtastic

While I was browsing on Drugstore.com I happened across one of these balms and thought, "hey why haven't I tried these balms yet? I mean, Blamtastic? Come on that's a pretty cool name". I just checked their website and I think I might know why I didn't purchase from them before, they gear their lip balms towards younger kids. They look childish and I think that's why I was turned off from them before. But, upon inspection, I totally fell in love with the look of these balms! They're so cute!

Company: Blamtastic

Flavors: Lemon-licious, Cherry Nilla, Strawberry Shake, Sassafrassy Root Beer. The Lemon-licious is pretty lemony! It's wonderful! There's something about it that doesn't seem like true lemon, but you can tell it's lemon. Does that make sense? The Cherry Nilla is super strong scented. At first it smells a bit like medicine to me but then it seems to simmer down and appears to be a nice blend of cherry and vanilla. The Strawberry Shake is PHENOMENAL. It is hands down the most delicious strawberry balm I've ever smelled. If you try these balms this is definitely one you don't want to skip over! I didn't know what to expect of the Sassafrassy Root Beer since I'm not a huge root beer fan, actually I don't remember the last time I even had one sip of root beer. It's a very lightly scented balm but you can tell it's root beer.

Wear: These go on so very smooth! They melt right onto your lips and feel great. These balms last a while too, around 2 hours or so. There's even SPF 15 in it which is always a bonus for extra protection from the sun!

Packaging: These balms come in your average sized tube of lip balm. These balms are SO cute, I love that each tube has a little variation to the same theme. I even love the details on the cap. These balms are just so eye pleasing.

Price: $3 a tube which is not bad at all since these balms contain no petroleum or parabens

Overall:
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price, No Petroleum, No Parabens, SPF
Cons:

Rating: 4 out of 5 twists, these balms are pretty good and worth trying at least once. The packaging itself is way too cute to pass up!

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Beeswax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Octinoxate (7.5%), Oxybenzone (3%), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sweetener, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) with a little color for fun.

Have you tried Blamtastic balms before? What are you favorite flavors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...