Friday, August 24, 2012

Lip Balm Travels 8.24.12

I thought it might be neat to post where my lip balms go to with me and where I find them.  With Instagram it's been so easy to take and share my photos. I thought maybe once in a while I'd do a photo dump of pictures. Some lip balms are shown over and over because when I'm lovin' one of them I carry it everywhere I go!

Walking to the Farmers Market, I try to go every Saturday! Bay Bridge in the background.

Giant bow and arrow and some animal skull on the way to the Farmers Market.

Olive oil lip balms I found at a winery/olive oil tasting place.

Found these lovelies at a winery.

The special balms one of my readers sent me!

Taken at the practice for the America's Cup up near Golden Gate Park.

Hope you enjoyed a peak into where my lip balms have traveled!

**Don't forget to enter my giveaway here, it ends Saturday at 10AM PST**

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christina stop over from the sits. I would go crazy with all those lip balms. I love em all lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely go a bit crazy about my lip balms but oh well! They're just so amazing, it's hard to hold back! I'll be paying a visit to your blog shortly =).

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. Great post and looks like you found some nice balms. Have you tried Buddha Balm yet? I think their stuff is the best around. Flavorful, natural and seems like a very cool company. Check them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa,

      I've actually tried Buddha Balm in the past and wasn't terribly impressed by them. Perhaps it's time I try them once more? I'll look into trying their products again and doing a review on them. Thank you for the recommendation!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...