Sunday, August 26, 2012

Balms of the Week 8.26.12

I've had such an influx of balms the last couple weeks and I've been trying to shuffle between all of them to give each one an equal amount of use, but sometimes it's so hard to do when I find one that's just so amazing! The main ones I've been using this week are:

Orange Thyme's Ginger Peach
 (review)

Long Winter Farm's Pistachio Chip
(review)

While I was taking the photos above, my boyfriend and I realized there was one lone sea lion in the bay! How exciting! Luckily, I had my camera out already and was able to snap a few pictures before the little guy swam off.

What balms have you been using this week? Have you tried anything new this week?

--The Lip Balm Wrangler

4 comments:

  1. FYI! Pistachio Chip just listed in LWF etsy shop along with 22 other lip balm flavors! Also her creams and perfumes are back in stock! Get them before they sell out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for letting me know! I purchased a few new lip balms =). Since my money is a bit tight right now I wasn't able to purchase any creams or lotions, next time! I wouldn't have been able to purchase those special lip balm flavors if you hadn't told me about it.

      Thank you again!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. Pistachio chip sounds delicious! I have been using a balm by Neutrogena Naturals lip balm. I really like it :)

    www.prettiestwhenhappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is quite delicious! I really enjoy using the Neutrogena Naturals lip balm, it's so wonderful!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...