Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Special Gift from a Reader!

I just wanted to share with you guys a wonderful little package I received in the mail on Monday. Denise is a wonderful lady who often recommends me new and different lip balm companies to try. She's certainly gotten me hooked on a few companies! She e-mailed me recently telling me she had some special lip balms she wanted me to try; they were custom flavors which got me really excited! I was counting down the days until they arrived! I ripped it open right when I got it out of the mail box and could instantly smell deliciousness, I had no idea what to expect!

Custom order Long Winter Farm Soap Co. balms! I was ecstatic at this point. That's why these pictures were a bit rushed, I wouldn't let myself open them and smell them until I had pictures of them in their packages. I apologize for that!

Girl Scout Cookie Lip Smackers!

The oh-my-goodness-so-delicious lip balm flavors. I think Pistachio Chip is my favorite right now!

A closer inspection of the Girl Scout lip balms; boy do these smell delicious!!!

Thank you SO much again, Denise! I absolutely adore these balms! 

I will write reviews on these balms in the near future, make sure to stay tuned!

10 comments:

  1. I am sooo jealous of your LWF balms! Amanda makes the best lip balms! Pistacio Chip sounds so delicious! Can't wait to hear more about it! And the Pink Hawaii looks amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both amazingly delicious! The Pink Hawaii is similar to a fruit punch, it has a whole bunch of fruits in it. I really love all of Amanda's balms and feel so lucky to be able to try some custom flavors of her balms.

      --The Lip Balm Wrangler

      Delete
  2. Yum, Pistachio Chip?! Sounds amazing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing! I didn't know what to think of it when I read the packaging and then I used it and fell in love!

      --The Lip Balm Wrangler

      Delete
  3. I'm with Crystal, so jealous of those Long Winter Farm custom balms! Now I'm wondering how I can get some, I'm so addicted to her stuff! Can't wait for a review on these. :)

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda only does custom flavors for orders of 50 or more lip balms. I ordered several hundred balms which I used for gifts and various events I host or help sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous too, they all look amazing! Hope you enjoy them, looking forward to the review! :) Have you tried Amanda's creams? I purchase it from her in bulk (12 at a time!), each pot lasts about 6 weeks. Definitely recommend it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried her creams yet, I don't know why I haven't since I LOVE creams/lotions. I will definitely look into it! Thank you for the recommendation!

      --The Lip Balm Wrangler

      Delete
  6. I totally agree with Emma that Amanda's creams are amazing! I also highly recommend her perfumes and cold process soaps! All her products are awesome and she's wonderful to work with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to look into trying all of her products then! I've been so focused on her lip balms that I haven't looked at anything else. Thank you for always recommending things for me to try =).

      --The Lip Balm Wrangler

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...