Friday, August 31, 2012

Wrangler's Monthly Wrap Up: August 2012

This month has flown by so quickly! So much has happened in this quick last month of summer; I ended summer school, settled into my new apartment in San Francisco, returned to Chicago to start my last semester of undergrad, and just flew back to San Francisco (2 days after being gone) for Labor Day weekend. My life basically consists of lip balm, flying, and school. As another month winds down, I like to reflect back on my reviews and pick the ones that really stuck out to me. This month my favorites have been:

(review can be found here)
These balms were so surprisingly awesome. They were cheap, moisturizing, creamy and dead on in scents. One of the absolute best coconut lip balms I've ever used!

(review can be found here)
These lip butters were just absolutely delicious! It was so exciting to finally find these two in store.

(review can be found here)
Orange Thyme balms are always a winner in my book! I can't stop raving about these balms, they're just wonderful! 

(review can be found here)
These are glosses I actually use repeatedly, I normally don't use lip glosses but I really love the Coral one.

This month was also a big step for my blog, I got my first sponsor! For Goodness Grape sponsored the blog this month. To save 15% on your order at her shop, use code: LIPBALMWRANGLER

What balms have been your favorite this month? Have you tried any new shops this month that you absolutely loved?

--The Lip Balm Wrangler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...